If you have an account with SBI, then this news is useful for you, because now SBI account holders can transfer accounts from one branch to another branch online. The bank has given online bank transfer facility. Please tell that it is often necessary to change the branch. Bank account transfer is not so easy. But if your bank account is in State Bank of India (SBI), then you will be able to easily transfer the account within minutes of sitting at home. SBI allows online branch replacement. In this way you can transfer online bank account with SBI.
KYC Update Mandatory
Let us tell you that there are some important things to know before transferring online bank account to SBI. Only those who have the Know Your Client (KYC) of their bank account can avail this facility. Apart from this, the online process will be completed only when your mobile number is registered with the bank account. After this happens, you can transfer online bank account with SBI.
Complete Process of Changing Bank Branch Here
- Please login net banking first. Click on the ‘e-service’ button on the home page of your account.
- After that in the ‘E-Services’ section, on the left side you will see the option of “Savings Account Transfer”.
- On clicking this option, you will see the available accounts in SBI on the screen. Select the account you want to transfer to another branch. And then enter the branch code of another branch of SBI.
- After this, click on the ‘Get Branch Name’ tab.
- After this, the name of the branch will appear in the box below the code of that branch. Select this code from there.
- If you already know the branch code, you can fill it. After this, tick the submit and submit. Advertisement
- On clicking the submit button, you will see the name and code of the new branch. In which you want to transfer your account.
- Check the details here and click on confirm button.
- After this, an OTP will appear on your registered mobile number, which you will need to enter. When you click on “Confirm” a new page will open.
- This will contain the transfer confirmation message, details of your existing branch and the branch to which you have transferred your account.
Branch Will Change in a Week
After this happens, the process of online bank account transfer in SBI is completed on your behalf. After this, it will reach the new branch within a week, and you will be able to take all the banking facilities from there.
SBI Alerts Customers
There is big news for more than 42 crore account holders of State Bank of India, the country’s largest government bank. State Bank of India has once again alerted its customers. SBI, in its latest alert, asked customers to limit their card information to themselves. Do not share it with others. Because the country’s central bank Reserve Bank of India (RBI) says that you are the sole custodian of all your bank details. Please inform that in fact the central bank is running RBI Kehta Hai awareness campaign, under which the account holders have been advised to avoid banking fraud. People have been warned about how they can protect their deposits from fraudsters.